“I highly recommend these WOW Tour Bucket List Webinars. We took the Barcelona Webinar and it was right on the money and very helpful when we went to Barcelona.”
– Ian Hepher, Lethbridge, Alberta
Ideas on what to see and do on the French Riviera
Welcome to where the rich and famous spend summers and winters in France. The French Riviera (Cote d’Azur) is the Mediterranean coast of southeastern France. It includes glamorous beach resorts in recognizable places such as Saint-Tropez, Cannes, Nice and independent Monaco. Enjoying a mild and sunny climate all year round, this pleasant area offers no shortage of sites to discover and people to see.
Not surprisingly, the French Riviera has been the site of many famous movies and TV series such as To Catch a Thief, Love Actually, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Never say Never Again, Grace of Monaco and dozens more. Many famous actors have homes on the French Riviera and in this Webinar tour we will tell you where some of them have lived. But we’ll do more than talk about where the rich and famous have stayed. In total, Lynda and D’Arcy have spent over six months in the Riviera area and we know it well. This Webinar tour will guide you to some of the loveliest areas where your wallet won’t be under attack and where you can enjoy some of the tranquility of this otherwise-busy region.
This area is great for cycling with gentle rides or up-the-mountain excursions that will challenge any rider. But don’t worry if you aren’t a cyclist; we will tell you of other ways to get around. Although the French Riviera is part of Provence, we will focus this Webinar tour on Saint-Tropez to the Italian border. For the eastern part of Provence, you may want to see our 7 Days in Provence Webinar tour and turn your vacation into two weeks of adventures, wine, food and fun. If you are flying into Paris, you could also combine this tour with our 7 Days in Paris Webinar tour.
Highlights of this Webinar are:
- What are the best airports to fly into?
- What to see, what’s not worth seeing.
- What are the best attractions to see?
- Where to shop that won’t break the bank.
- How to feel safe.
- Do you need to know the language?
- What communities to use as home bases.
- What cities are worth a visit
- How to get around with minimum grief.
- What, where and when to eat, and how to tip.
- Beaches. Can women go topless?
- Customs and courtesies.
- Information you won’t find in a book.
- WIFI connectivity
- Photos of the areas we discuss.
Come escape with us during this 60-minute Webinar.
Why are D’Arcy & Lynda Kavanagh qualified to present these travel Webinars? See where they have been over the past 25 years: D’Arcy Kavanagh / Lynda Kavanagh.
BTW the first book of D’Arcy’s Paul Burke murder mysteries is set in this area. It is called The Bastard is Dead.
- Unlimited access to the Recorded Webinar for six months.
- After you click on the Buy Now button below another window will open asking you to register. Once you register your browser will open to the recorded Webinar.
- Save the browser url address to view the Webinar as often as you like, but note that each time you activate the link, you will be asked to register again. This is registration only so we can record the number of views. You have already paid.
$29.95 +gst Cnd – Webinars work best using the Chrome Browser