“I loved this Webinar. I’m a beginner Scotch Whisky drinker so it was very informative. I’m on the hunt to try the Scotch with the butterscotch taste!”
(I even spelt Whisky the right way.)
– Cameron S, Kelowna
Ideas on which Scottish Western Isles to see and which
Whisky Distilleries to visit
“Well then, what does it taste like?” asks a non-whisky drinker.“It tastes like the water of life,” says the whisky drinker.
Hmm, the water of life. In 1494, a monk was given permission by the local government to make Acqua Vitae which is Latin for the water of life. He did such a great job that the Scots loved the drink and translated Acqua Vita into Scottish Gaelic with the word Uiskie which is now pronounced whisky.
Highlights of this Webinar are:
- What to see, what is not worth seeing.
- Multiple distilleries and the flavours and noses of their whiskeys.
- Which communities/islands are best to use as home bases.
- Whisky tasting festivals.
- How to get around with minimum grief.
- What and where to eat and drink.
- Great castle ruins.
- Customs and courtesies.
- WIFI connectivity
- Photos of the areas we talk about.
Come escape with us during this 60-minute Webinar.
Why are D’Arcy & Lynda Kavanagh qualified to present these travel Webinars? See where they have been over the past 25 years: D’Arcy Kavanagh / Lynda Kavanagh.
BTW the first book of D’Arcy’s Paul Burke murder mysteries is set in this area. It is called The Bastard is Dead.
The live Webinar has concluded but you can still escape to Scotland and learn about its Whisky by watching this recording.
What you will receive:
- Unlimited access to the Recorded Webinar for six months.
- After you click on the Buy Now button below another window will open asking you to register. Once you register your browser will open to the recorded Webinar’s url address.
- Save the browser url address to view the Webinar as often as you like, but note that each time you activate the link, you will be asked to register again. This is registration only so we can record the number of views. You have already paid.