“I loved this Webinar. I’m a beginner Scotch Whisky drinker so it was very informative. I’m on the hunt to try the Scotch with the butterscotch taste!”
(I even spelt Whisky the right way.)
– Cameron S, Kelowna
Salzburg is in northwest Austria and is one of Europe’s most beautiful cities because of its architecture and the actual setting of the city. It stretches along the bank of the River Salzach as it emerges from the Salzburg Alps. The city is compact with narrow medieval streets and courtyards.
It is most famous as the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and his museum is a must-see. Salzburg was also featured in many scenes from the Sound of Music. So if you are a music person – Salzburg is the place to visit.
The Old Town is like a walk back in time. The Rathaus (Town Hall) is surrounded by old medieval houses some as high as five storeys. In the Alter Markt (Old Market) there is a 13th-century Pharmacy and in the middle of the square is a 17th-century St. Florian’s Fountain.
Salzburg is dominated by the Hohensalzburg, a fortress that was built in 1077. The castle can be reached by an uphill walk or by a very cool funicular railway. There are abbeys, cathedrals, churches, concerts and of course, the Mirabell Palace and Gardens that will take your breath away. History, history and more history.
Ready to see if this is someplace you want to visit when you get a chance to have a Bucket List trip? Join us during this webinar.
Highlights of this Webinar are:
- What are the best airports to fly into?
- What to see, what’s not worth seeing.
- What are the best attractions to see?
- Where to shop that won’t break the bank.
- How to feel safe.
- Do you need to know the language?
- What other Bucket List destinations can be connected with visiting Salzburg?
- How to get around with minimum grief.
- What, where and when to eat, and how to tip.
- Customs and courtesies.
- Information you won’t find in a book.
- WIFI connectivity
- Photos of the areas we discuss.
Live Webinar: TBA
What participants receive:
- Live 60-minute Webinar with 15 extra minutes for Q & A.
- Unlimited access to the Recorded Webinar for six months. Within 24 hours after the Live Webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recorded Webinar. Paste that link into your browser and the recorded Webinar will begin. Save that browser link to view the Webinar as often as you like. Please note that every time you activate that link you will be asked to register again. This is registration only for us to record number of views, you have already paid.
- Unsure how Webinars work. Click here for a step-by-step process with screenshots.
- For the best viewing of these Webinars, we recommend a Desktop or Tablet or one of the larger Smartphones. For Tablet and Smartphone – you will be asked to download the GotoMeeting app from the App Store, ensure you have recorded the link we send you and the Webinar access code. Here’s a tip – hook your tablet or computer up to your TV – you will want to see these photos LARGE!
$24.95 +gst CND – Webinars work best using the Chrome Browser
When you click on the BUY NOW button above, you will be directed to PayPal to log in and pay for the Webinar. Once paid, you will immediately be directed to a REGISTRATION page. Complete the information and click on REGISTER. Another page will open stating “YOU ARE REGISTERED”. You will also get an email confirmation. You now will receive an email notification the day before, and an hour before the Webinar is to begin.
In those emails will be a “JOIN WEBINAR NOW”, just click on that button and the webinar will start. ** WE RECOMMEND USING CHROME OR FIREFOX BROWSERS If you are early to the Webinar, the screen will state the name of the Webinar and “WAITING FOR THE ORGANIZER TO ARRIVE”. Any problems contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to the Recorded Webinar for six months.
- After you click on the Buy Now button below another window will open asking you to register. Once you register your browser will open to the recorded Webinar.
- Save the browser url address to view the Webinar as often as you like, but note that each time you activate the link, you will be asked to register again. This is registration only so we can record the number of views. You have already paid.
$39.95 +gst Cnd – Webinars work best using the Chrome Browser
The Buy Now button will be displayed one hour after the Live Webinar has concluded. If you would like to be notified when this recording will be available, email email@example.com and tell us which Webinar you would like.