“It’s hard to decide where you want to go when thinking of Europe. These webinars are great as they give me a chance to compare locations. The bonus is the trip is planned out for me so I don’t have to waste time trying to figure out where I should go. Thanks, Lynda & D’Arcy.”
– Caroline T, Fernie
Ideas on what to see and do in Rome & Venice
Marvelous Italy! When people think of Italy, they usually think of Rome and Venice so we have combined these two cities into what we would recommend as a potential 7-day trip. Rome is majestic with ancient wonders around every corner. Go to the Colosseum and be stunned at how easily you can imagine the gladiators in all their glory. Even if you are not religious you will find the Vatican, its own city, very peaceful. Of course, there is the wine and the food that will stretch your waistline!
And then, Venice is…. well, it is Venice. There is no other city in the world like Venice. The winding streets, the bus boats and gondolas make this unique city a definite Bucket List trip. But there is more to Rome and Venice than the normal tourist sites, and we will recommend areas that are hidden gems and tell you about how to get the most out of your trip. D’Arcy might even tell you about his favourite dish in Venice – black squid pasta
Highlights of this Webinar are:
- What to see, what’s not worth seeing.
- Standing in line at exhibits.
- How to feel safe.
- Do you need to know the language?
- What communities to use as home bases.
- What cities are worth a visit.
- How to get around with minimum grief.
- What, where and when to eat, and how to tip.
- Information you won’t find in a book.
- Customs and courtesies.
- WIFI Connectivity
- This Webinar is full of photos of the areas we discuss.
The live Webinar has concluded buy you can still get some ideas on what 7 days would be like in Rome and Venice.
What you will receive:
- Unlimited access to the Recorded Webinar for six months.
- After you click on the Buy Now button below another window will open asking you to register. Once you register your browser will open to the recorded Webinar.
- Save the browser url address to view the Webinar as often as you like, but note that each time you activate the link, you will be asked to register again. This is registration only so we can record the number of views. You have already paid.
$29.95 +gst Cnd
The Buy Now button will be displayed shortly.
When you click on the BUY NOW button you will receive a link to the recorded Webinar. Save that link for future viewing. Comments, questions, concerns contact Lynda@wowcommunications.ca