“Good webinar last night, as usual . I hardly made any notes, every time I started to type something I saw it was on the slide already.”
– Karen Thomas, Lethbridge
The Netherlands, meaning the low-lying country is more commonly called Holland. It is an interesting area, not only for its cycling, tulips, wooden shoes and windmills but how the Dutch engineers have reclaimed much of its underwater land and re-purposed it for communities. Twenty-six per cent of the area and 21% of the population are located below sea level. It is mostly flat so for cycling, it is spectacular, especially when that Atlantic wind is at your back. If travelling by car, it is easy to drive the country since it is only 41,543 sq. km or 16,039 sq. miles. To put that in perspective, southern Alberta (South of Calgary to the U.S. Border) is 75,500 sq. km or 29,151 sq. miles and the Netherlands is slightly less than twice the size of the state of New Jersey. This webinar will take you north, south, east and west of Amsterdam, the Netherlands capital city with details on touring by bicycle or car.
Highlights of this Webinar are:
- Schipol airport is the best in the world!
- What to see, what’s not worth seeing.
- Where to shop that won’t break the bank.
- How to feel safe.
- Do you need to know the language?
- What cities are worth a visit
- How to get around with minimum grief.
- What, where and when to eat, and how to tip.
- Customs and courtesies.
- Information you won’t find in a book.
- WIFI connectivity
- Photos of the areas we discuss.
Get some ideas on what 7-days in this area would be like.
Why are D’Arcy & Lynda Kavanagh qualified to present these travel Webinars? See where they have been over the past 25 years: D’Arcy Kavanagh / Lynda Kavanagh.
BTW the first book of D’Arcy’s Paul Burke murder mysteries is set in this area. It is called The Bastard is Dead.
Live Webinar: February 25 @ 6:30 p.m. MDT
What participants receive:
- Live 60-minute Webinar with 15 extra minutes for Q & A.
- Unlimited access to the Recorded Webinar for six months. Within 24 hours after the Live Webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recorded Webinar. Paste that link into your browser and the recorded Webinar will begin. Save that browser link to view the Webinar as often as you like. Please note that every time you activate that link you will be asked to register again. This is registration only for us to record number of views, you have already paid.
- Unsure how Webinars work. Click here for a step-by-step process with screenshots.
- For the best viewing of these Webinars, we recommend a Desktop or Tablet or one of the larger Smartphones. For Tablet and Smartphone – you will be asked to download the GotoMeeting app from the App Store, ensure you have recorded the link we send you and the Webinar access code. Here’s a tip – hook your tablet or computer up to your TV – you will want to see these photos LARGE!
$24.95 +gst CND
– Webinars work best using the Chrome Browser.
When you click on the BUY NOW button above, you will be directed to PayPal to log in and pay for the Webinar. Once paid, you will immediately be directed to a REGISTRATION page. Complete the information and click on REGISTER. Another page will open stating “YOU ARE REGISTERED”. You will also get an email confirmation. You now will receive an email notification the day before, and an hour before the Webinar is to begin.
In those emails will be a “JOIN WEBINAR NOW”, just click on that button and the webinar will start. ** WE RECOMMEND USING CHROME OR FIREFOX BROWSERS If you are early to the Webinar, the screen will state the name of the Webinar and “WAITING FOR THE ORGANIZER TO ARRIVE”. Any problems contact us at email@example.com
- Unlimited access to the Recorded Webinar for six months.
- After you click on the Buy Now button below another window will open asking you to register. Once you register your browser will open to the recorded Webinar.
- Save the browser url address to view the Webinar as often as you like, but note that each time you activate the link, you will be asked to register again. This is registration only so we can record the number of views. You have already paid.
$29.95 +gst Cnd – Webinars work best using the Chrome Browser
The Buy Now button will be displayed one hour after the Live Webinar has concluded. If you would like to be notified when this recording will be available, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which Webinar you would like.